Friday, September 29, 2006

Pittsburgh Fishing December

give me a good song ((vol 1))


new computer came with that new and better songs for my blog. What I had left it launched? What I was bored? LORD NO! Renovated

as ever, I leave with you the upcoming platinum and No. 1 on Billboard for the second semester. The volume 1 of give me a good song!

Yes, it is 19 Temon that have come so far posted on this blog, in the same order of appearance, tidy so that only gives you to put a disc in the tray and press REC (the program opens the file Nero compilation and he arranged the volumes automatically. If you do not, put it down here ). The Mono, CHC, Belle & Sebastian, The Foxymorons, I'm from Barcelona, \u200b\u200bStars, Razorlight, Kings of Convenience, etc, etc ... all in one place.

addition, a 'bonus track' added with a song that has never been on this blog, but more good than bread and cheese and soy sauce. When going down the compact, among his friends may say, "Look, I have the last song dameunacanciĆ³nbuena and your o. .. oo noooo."

So I invite you to download the build, get rich with it in the gutter, listen quietly or lying in bed and eating Mantecol.

compact To download, click here .

down the panel for high resolution click here.

To download the song list, click here .

And to comment on the compact, pull my scribbles, spit or sue me for copyright, click here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment