Monday, April 18, 2011

Formal Letter For Car Allotment

Psychological Help by Email

Looking psychological help but have a very limited budget?
Need advice from a professional psychologist?
Got a problem point or question that could be resolved only
a query by email?
you looking specifically for email support, you may be physically far from my office in person or perhaps you are close but do prefer the intimacy and privacy of your home or workplace, getting in my counseling your incoming mailbox.
Even if you've a query face / virtual me, I would like to invite you to read the iguiente information can be helpful to know more and see how I work in the field of psychology. This information can serve to value my opinion or guidance in the response to send you e-mail.
I always say that my door is like many / as psychologists and each has his methods and work in a particular way because in the last and first are people and, at least I always give that human touch is part of me in my work.
attention in the email perhaps more common queries are more specific and concrete in time but also carried out continuous work with people far removed physically from me who like this kind of help for several reasons:
  • This affordable.
    provides intimacy and privacy
  • People feel confident to express themselves freely
  • rdudas able to resolve or receive advice that may not be enough to hire a query.
How I can hire consulting psychology by email?
- You can pay NOW dePayPal through paying with your credit card and sending information by email and / or attachment of your problem or query trying to provide the much information of interest and relevance for you to: consultas@tupsicologapersonal.es
; ; ; ;

- You can also transfer / bank deposit.
Sieliges the latter option, please send email to realizarpago@tupsicologapersonal.es
and bank details will refer you to the entrance.

Please note that payment is made prior to the consultation by email, after confirming the payment of the same, I can take up to 48 hours in answer.

I hope that all the information you have provided may be of your interest and help you decide if you really want to have my support and professional services.

Before closing I would like to say that if you're here in this section and is reading this because you're looking for help, you're looking for a way to improve your current situation and sincerely hope you find it, in my or someone else, but you find someone to accompany you to not crash, so you grabbed a man and pull forward, but remember, and this is very important for me,
YOU ARE THE STAR OF THIS STORY, YOU ARE WHO BUILD YOUR LIFE AND WHO DECIDES WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment