Friday, November 10, 2006

Ezythaicooking.com/free Recipes.th-html

Matisyahu - Jerusalem

This friend is the Daddy Yankee Israel. Jewish Orthodox and rebellious hippie asshole in school plays and moves now heads to the rhythm of hip hop and reggae . And that is reggaeton, "right?

But Matisyahu indeed called Matthew Miller. And it is gringo. He was born on June 30, 1979, which the Jewish calendar for the 5th of Tamuz 5740. Dato freak. Such

in their gigs always dressed in black with the huge beard and sideburns typical of those Jews who have, as stupid was a fan of Grateful Dead and had a click with dreadlocks . It was not to a trip he took to Jerusalem to be turned to religion and music was flown in today makes it famous.

" My soul is as hungry as that of Bob Marley " says Matisyahu. "Greed, money and lies to be destroyed in each of us to bring our souls to God" said again. I mean, consider the man.

Anyway. This song sounds like summer vacation, cuchuflí-peanut-wafer, boiling beach blue shawl. Eye with their bases, especially in the chorus, which are the most moves, cool and dub I've heard in a long time. In a looong time. Because yes, I have a lot of prejudice with hip hop. And the Jews also. But this song has made my week.

Thanks to my friend and student Cata de la Maza for lending me the mp3 and give me the hat compacs the ragamuffin with a Jew. I hope you become a partner of dameunacanciónbuena! and no wadding.

Jerusalem To download, please click here .

and underneath you can see a video of a live show:

0 comments:

Post a Comment